1. Violet weighed in at an estimated 3 lbs 3 oz at my 29 week MFM appointment. I'm 30 weeks now. It's amazing how the love one feels towards a child is not proportionate to the size of the child. It just grows and grows and is seemingly limitless.
2. Salsa love. Bryan doesn't like the type of salsa I'd been buying. Since I'm grounded from grocery shopping (due to health, not poor behavior), Bryan's had the honor of buying groceries. I wrote "salsa" on the list thinking he'd be pleased to finally buy a flavor he liked. Instead he came home with the exact same thing we had before (that he didn't like) because he knew I liked it.
3. My friends threw a surprise little baby shower for me. And I really was totally surprised! Plus, I got to take home all the child-decorated onesies for Violet. :-)
4. Bryan folded the laundry on his day off. This was no meager feat. While I'm keeping up with washing and drying clothes, we had a week's worth of clean clothes sitting in our room. He folded all of it. And I didn't even notice at first! Sometimes my powers of observation are a bit suspect.
5. Kids are slightly more than half way through the March madness of doctor visits. And they're troopers! We have a bag of special doctor office treats (coloring books, stickers, tootsie pops for rewards, etc.) and so far, it's helped tide off the boredom of waiting.
6. Somehow the twins had never seen a puppet show until this past week. Their reactions to the library's production were absolutely priceless.
7. Bryan voluntarily took the kids hiking last week. They brought me back some large feathers. And graciously left behind the small mammal vetebrae.
8. Since Monday I've been having a lot of contractions. Per my Tuesday MFM appt, these are just Braxton Hicks contractions. I am so thankful for all the people, family, friends, and especially Bryan, who have stepped up and offered even more help. Or at least check in to make sure I'm resting and hydrating like I'm supposed to do.
Pictures will be coming soon, both of the bump and of Violet. In the meanwhile, know we are both growing. :-)
Many thanks for the continued prayers!